Job ID: BH408865
Category: Recruiter: Technical
Specialty: Human Resources
– Minimum of 2 years (technology) recruitment experience in agency or corporate setting
– Experience building diverse sourcing strategies in technology space
– Experience creating and developing recruiting strategies
- Passion for sourcing is a must. 100% of time is dedicated to top of funnel deliverables.
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies for low talent availability roles at all levels across
- Product, Digital Marketing and Technology business units.
- Own a full book of requisitions and manage top of funnel deliverables
- Partner closely with FLC Recruiters and Business leaders to help create sourcing strategies.
- Lead with data, analytics and insights to drive operational improvements
- Deliver ongoing reports to track results, impact, hiring quality, and cost-effectiveness of the Recruiting team
- Build effective working relationships with Human Resources Business Partners, TA team and cross-functional partners.
- Invest in the team's core skills of business acumen, long term candidate nurturing, client management and operational excellence, to ensure we deliver a consistent high-quality experience for candidates and hiring teams
- Data integrity- as an IC, you are responsible for ensuring all TA reporting is accurate and timely
- Ability to manage multiple recruiting systems to meet/exceed candidate and hiring manager expectations
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.