HR Staffing Partner
Job ID: BH408811
Category: HR Business Partner
Specialty: Human Resources
HR Staffing Partner
Onsite – Emeryville, CA 94608
4 Month Contract
Hours: Mon-Fri — 8 am- 5 pm
- 5 years of recruiting experience.
- Recruiting experience in scientific and executive roles
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent PC skills, especially with MS Office.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, including the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to handle deadline-driven tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs, including the identification of qualified candidates.
- Maintains partnership with managers to ensure best practices of recruitment and staffing.
- Plans, develops and implements recruitment and staffing strategies for assigned departments with special emphasis on a well-qualified and diverse pools of candidates, timeliness, and cost effectiveness.
- Works closely with managers to define selection process and arrange interviews. Establishes, cultivates, and maintains ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business unit and its recruitment needs within the context of their mission. Develops and maintains a strong rapport with key leaders in the department. Attends departmental staff and other meetings as requested to acquire substantial knowledge about the department's business objectives, goals, operations and work culture.
- Develops recruitment plans based on department needs that clearly define and commit to service and performance criteria.
- Executes recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources, managing selection process to include interviewing, assessing candidates, screening, recommending finalists, and filling the staffing needs within the defined service and performance criteria for center level openings.
- Works closely with all areas of HR Department to facilitate effective HR relationships. Promotes Talecris at a variety of recruitment functions such as job fairs, university and college career days, and career events targeted for special populations
- Creates job offers consistent with compensation practices and internal equity.
- Provides guidance to hiring manager on recruitment process and interview techniques.
- Collects and analyzes data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
- Ensures AAP compliance in the recruitment process. Conducts targeted outreach when necessary and educates hiring managers on AAP practices and principles.
- Ensures open positions and start date report is updated weekly.
- Maintains ownership of HR recruiting and staffing processes. Develops and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) with internal controls.
- Travels to other company locations when necessary for recruiting/interviewing purposes.
- Provides mentor and leadership to other Staffing Partners.
- Conducts strategic recruitment of and strategic outreach efforts for positions across the organization.
- Responsible for executive recruitment (Director level and above.)
Education: Bachelor's degree in HR or related area
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.