Job ID: BH408631
Specialty: Human Resources
5 Month Contract
- The Contract Sourcer will deliver recruiting services by identifying, sourcing and screening qualified candidates who meet current and future staffing requirements.
- Sell the experience and environment while developing and incorporating repeatable sourcing strategies to fill job openings for multiple functional teams in multi-locations.
- Technical and non technical sourcing for Software and Hardware in Engineering.
- Will be responsible for Professional and University positions.
- Areas include Cloud, Networking software reqs. It is possible to focus on a single area or source for multiple domains
TOP 3 SKILLS:
- NO short stints on resumes, need to see longevity (1.5+ years in jobs)
- A minimum of 3+ years in recruiting with a preferred emphasis in technical staffing/sourcing
- A proven successful track record in technical recruiting/sourcing
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through Strong organization skills, passion for recruitment
- Communication skills (both written and oral) as well as an ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills Ability to use various Internet Sourcing tools to find qualified candidates: including Linkedin/Linkedin Recruiter, Monster, Indeed.com, Google Search, Github, Facebook, Twitter and others using search techniques Boolean required
Education: Bachelors degree
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.