Job ID: BH408282
Category: HR Generalist
Specialty: Human Resources
A global engineering organization is seeking a full-time Human Resources Business Partner for a 3+ month contract, with potential to convert permanently.
The HR team is building out and they need the additional support. This would be an awesome opportunity for a self-starter, who wants to drive impact across the company including embedding diversity, equity and inclusion, help with implementing employee engagement programs and more. Ideally, this person will have experience working with engineers or have similar industry experience (med device, high-tech, semiconductor, etc.). In addition, this person must be comfortable operating as the sole HR person on-site and be able to present professionally and feel comfortable communicating with all levels of the business (Directors, VPs, C-Suite, etc.).
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Contract Duration: 3+ months (potential to convert sooner)
Job Location: Hybrid office setting. 2-3 days in the office per week.
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm pst.
Interview Process: 3-4 rounds
*Experience working with engineers or in a similar industry (high-tech, semiconductor, med device, etc.)
*4-6 years of HR experience including ER, onboarding and recruiting.
*Must be comfortable being the sole HR person on-site.
*Global HR experience.
*Experience using Cornerstone or ADP.
- Lead and develop the HR Business Partners to ensure the overall organizational effectiveness to achieve desired business results.
- Work closely with senior leaders and managers to build organizational capability by utilizing the range of strategic people related HR processes, including talent management, performance management and resource planning.
- Partner closely with the HR Director, Strategy and Operations and the HRBP’s to develop effective HR solutions to meet business needs in areas such as recruitment, reward, talent, performance management and learning.
- Provide in-depth advice, coaching and guidance to senior leaders and managers on strategic HR policies and procedures to ensure that are supported in their roles as people managers.
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussions with the business leaders on organization design and structure.
- Work with the leadership team to put in place proactive talent management plans (skills/leadership development and Succession Planning).
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Identify training needs for business groups and individual executive coaching needs.
- Assist in all HR administration and transactions via multiple HRIS systems and established processes, especially around the Performance Management system, creating reports and analysis.
- Identify talent, by sourcing potential candidates for open reqs using LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster and more.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.