Administrative Assistant II
Job ID: BH408275
Category: Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant provides engineering departmental administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling requests for information, receiving visitors, preparing travel schedules, arranging calls and scheduling meetings. Supports a medium to large team or a senior level manager. Works under broad supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and coordinate the schedules and appointments of the department.
- Coordinate travel domestically and internationally, which includes assisting with passports and visas.
- Handle communications, take calls and messages, arrange conference calls.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, including on-site and off-site, conferences, presentations, and celebrations.
- Assist with preparing presentations, which may include research and compiling data.
- Compile and prepare reports as required, ensuring due dates are met.
- Handle all miscellaneous administrative duties, which includes maintenance of electronic files, distribution of mail and communications, ordering supplies, printer maintenance, processing invoices, maintaining files, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Three (3) or more years administrative support experience.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. High degree of initiative, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills.
- Ability to interface with personnel at all levels directly or virtually.
- Ability to manage confidential data.
- Physical Demands: Frequent Sitting, Hearing, Talking, Visual, Typing; Seldom Standing, Walking/Running, Reaching, Climbing, Driving, Bending/Kneeling, Fine Dexterity, Manual Dexterity; Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.