Administrative Assistant II
Job ID: BH408198
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant II
- GED or HS Diploma
- 3 years of applicable work experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Medical Office work experience
• Perform duties under moderate supervision with intermediate to advanced proficiency in administrative skills.
• Provide routine and more complex administrative support such as: typing memos and letters, answering
telephones, and taking and distributing messages.
• Coordinate calendar and schedules including: coordinate calendar for meetings as well clinical and surgery
coordination, managing the surgeons busy schedule.
• Proofread, edit and create documents/manuscripts, perform library or literature searches, and help to create and
edit presentation materials. Work with less direction with ability to create more advanced material.
• Onboard international visitors coordinating with DOS contacts and DFCI counterparts.
• Helps to prepare and other requested materials with less direction and more applicable knowledge of the process.
• Assist with training and orienting staff as needed.
• Provide cross coverage as needed.
• Assist with special projects as directed.
• Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality.
• Other duties, as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.