Sr. Administrative Assistant
Job ID: BH408060
Category: Administrative Assistant
Sr. Administrative Assistant
South San Francisco, CA – Must be local and work on-site 5 days a week
3 Month Contract – This person will start as a temp and will transition to full time in 3 months if they work out.
Please note that the preferred requirements for candidates are a high level of proficiency with MS Office Suite, Concur, and Workday experience/knowledge. The admins spend most of their days in all of these.
For the other Sr. Admin position, we need someone who can manage small projects in addition to calendars and expense reports. The main person they will support for this position again has high energy and multiple changing priorities and needs someone who can keep his projects coordinated. We are not looking for a project manager, per se, but they should have the ability to learn and step outside the standard Sr. Admin sphere.
Applicants with experience or interest in HR, facilities, office management and supervision may find these positions unfulfilling.
- Proactively ensure that the administrative needs of the person(s) being supported are met.
- Manage high-level travel arrangements and Outlook calendar updates, including multiple international time zones
- Prepare expense reports, using multiple international currency conversions.
- Act as an extension of our executives; this may include answering and responding to calls, emails, and other correspondence. Compose and prepare letters, memos, reports, other documents.
- Coordinate logistics, draft agendas, provide advance materials, and execute follow up for meetings
- Assist in the preparation of Legal documents, agreements and contracts
- Track and expedite all types of requisitions. Maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Own and manage projects of intermediate-complex scope that require good judgment, strong analytical skills, and effective communication
- Using input from manager, prepare department budgets.
- Manage and participate in large event planning activities
- Prepare materials for large and small meetings and events
- Scheduling and coordinating of candidate interviews
- Provide New Hire Assistance, schedule interviews and host candidate while on site
Knowledge (Understanding), Skills (Learned), and Abilities (Natural Tendencies):
- Manage confidentiality in a highly professional manner
- Work well as a team member, share information and best practices
- Provide guidance and assistance to other administrative staff when needed
- Be comfortable with routine substantive contact with high-level staff (internal and external).
- Maintain composure and resiliency in stressful situations
- Improve existing work processes and demonstrate a willingness to learn new ways of working
- Respond to change and recommend options to move work forward
- Volunteer to pull work over the finish line
- Meet deadlines, take initiative, and make rational decisions under pressure
- Manage constantly shifting priorities with grace and ease
- Ability to see the big picture while taking care of the minute details
- Extreme attention to detail and careful time management
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive tasks to completion
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage schedules of one or more executives for high productivity
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work across several layers of staff and customers
- Proficient with Microsoft's Office Suite
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.