Ops Intermed Specialist – FX
Job ID: BH408019
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
- The Ops Intermediate Specialist – FX Regulatory role, working under direct supervision, is responsible for monitoring client third party & custody operations and service levels. Specifically the Ops Intermediate Specialist – FX REG performs client on-boarding, reporting reconciliation and analyses with our reporting vendor and trade repository. These functions include, but are not limited to, the escalation and resolution of high exposure items and issues interfacing with Clients, FX Systems, FX Traders, Relationship Managers, Risk, Legal and counter-parties on all issues relating to the firm’s Foreign Exchange Trading activities. The Ops Intermediate Specialist will also assist more senior team members and management with the necessary regulatory reporting requirement information.
- Lead in the onboarding of new regulatory clients – Proactively respond to third party related client inquiries on a daily basis – Work with internal departments to prioritize and resolve client requests and deliverables- Manage the analysis of and reporting on clients habits and issues- Use analysis and reports on client habits and issues to determine appropriate escalation and watch for trends- Regularly call clients on any regulatory issues and/or inquiries and perform reconciliation on client accounts and their trading activity
- Maintain client account master list – Liaise with FX Risk & Onboarding Group and Legal on the approval of new reporting clients- Introduce and familiarize clients with new technology, automation tools and products – Maintain reporting on client service related dashboards- Participate in team based project work and audits
- BS/BA degree – 12 months FX Operations or Derivatives experience preferred but not essential- 1-2 years of Financial Services experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in high volume times- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment- Proactive approach to daily work and ability to handle multiple responsibilities- Ability to communicate professionally with others- Strong client service skills- Strong attention to detail- MS Office proficiency required-included MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.