Job ID: BH407951
Category: HR Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
– 1-3 years previous experience in HR or healthcare setting
– Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• Responsible for first-line coverage of all phone and walk-in traffic to the HR Department.
• Prepares and submits CORI information and maintains/tracks CORI results. Notifies HRBP/Recruiter/VP of HR of any issues as they come up and sends clearance notifications.
• Troubleshoots issues/problems related to the HRIS/ATS/HealthStream systems.
• Assists workforce members with setting up User IDs or troubleshooting logon issues.
• Answers basic questions related to employment, policies, pay, benefits, etc. within scope of ability and responsibility and triages other inquiries as appropriate. This may include questions from all levels of staff.
• Assist in coordinating New Employee Orientation, including scheduling and supply ordering.
• Presents modules at New Employee Orientation
• Maintains and updates calendar for the VP of HR. Schedules and coordinates meetings as needed.
• Maintains full accountability for the POI onboarding and renewal process. This includes:
o Responsible for gathering demographic information on POIs as necessary. Makes recommendations for update of forms/policy.
o Enters POI record into HR System.
o Advises/educates staff and managers on POI process.
o Researches and resolves issues around POIs.
o Accurately codes POIs into job codes and departments.
o Runs audits and takes charge of “end date” maintenance and POI extension process.
• Plans and coordinates department events, including PIE, VOE, Service Awards, BBQ, Ice Cream Social, etc.
• Takes an active role in audits with HR Operations manager including Joint Commission, DMH, BSAS, etc.
• Provides backup to New Hire Coordinator, including but not limited to, entering new hires, taking new hire appointments, EEC CORI submission, etc.
• Responsible for handling employee PERKS and discounts, including regular audit and accountability for cash flow.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.