Job ID: BH407730
Category: Administrative Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business, education, or hospital related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Program (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Manages planning, scheduling, logistical arrangements and implementation of large national/international conferences, both live and virtual conferences.
• Recruits, manages, and directs a team of up to 30 volunteers for the orchestrated implementation of complex conferences with multiple breakout sessions and hundreds of participants from around the world.
• Ability to stay calm, organized, and professional in high pressure situations
• Professionally corresponds with speakers identified by the Director for specific CE activities, facilitating all of their needs
• Ensures that all requirements of accrediting bodies and applicable laws are met. This includes mastery of laws, rules and regulations, collection and maintenance of appropriate documentation, and preparation of reports and materials for accrediting and licensing bodies.
• Trains and manages joint providers on all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, oversees all work to ensure compliance, keeps projects on time, corrects mistakes, and provides corrective feedback to staff.
• Using InDesign (or other appropriate design software), independently designs and produces marketing materials, brochures, mass mailings and course syllabi for each activity.
• Organizes and maintains CE Department documentation and filing systems to ensure expeditious retrieval of information.
• Data entry into financial tracking systems and data bases.
• Works collaboratively with the other Department and hospital staff, hotel staff, and outside vendors to optimize Department functioning and all activities.
• Handles complaints, concerns, and enquiries from conference participants, joint providers, and other “customers” of the Department appropriately.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.