Training & Sales Coordinator
Job ID: BH407615
Category: Training/Development Specialist, Training Coordinator
Specialty: Human Resources
A growing pharmaceutical company seeks a Sales and Training Coordinator to join their growing team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years training and/or sales coordination experience
- Pharma industry experience
We are building out our Commercial Sales team and are seeking a life science industry Sales and Training Coordinator?that has?strong analytical and communication skills to play a critical role in supporting our high growth; a key business partner supporting our commercial?sales team.?
As?a Sales and Training Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.?
- Anchor the field team to the organization, be the point and internal resource for all field inquiries
- Assist Head of Training with all communication, coordination and distribution of new hire on-boarding materials, and provide logistical support for training classes and agendas
- Partner with HR, Commercial training and other cross functional teams for on boarding as needed
- Manage the credentialing process to ensure all Field Sales are credentialed; monitors application status, and follow-up as needed
- Build a calendar of appointments for sales leadership and training using strong time management skills, across several time zones and countries
- Manage business priorities including communicating and coordinating with stakeholders, building agendas, proactively identifying and provide solutions for gaps
- Manage field related activities including but not limited to material requests, meetings and events coordination
- Manage third party vendor activities; including but not limited to user license management
- Manage LMS – This includes uploading and updating content, running reports in conjunction with L&D Team to ensure compliance with training programs
- Provide general support to the Sales & Training team.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.