- Provides executive administrative support for Commercial leaders including assistance with department goals, meetings, calendar, travel, expense reports, etc.
- Develops & manages various team collaboration sites and document repositories
- Acts as a key contact both internally and externally
- Manages group/company access to subscriptions & licenses to various information repositories, periodicals, databases, and software
- Manages and prioritizes internal and external communications including emails, arrangement of conference calls and Zoom meetings; prepare formal agendas and other communication/meeting materials for internal and external use.
- Arrange and provide support for meetings including team meetings and trainings, as well as team building events; requires strong organizational and planning skills, including interface with catering, audio visual setup, etc.
- Depending on prioritization and bandwidth may provide additional support as needed for the greater department, including travel coordination, cross-functional team calendaring, preparing slide decks for presentations, onboarding of new team members, business supplies & materials, etc.
- Participates as integral member of company-wide Executive Admin (EA) team: participates in EA team meetings, initiatives and coverage
- Appropriately manage information of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Serves as a subject matter expert for P2P (Procure to Pay) and liaises with FP&A team
- Provide back-up support to other assistants as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with keen attention to accuracy, details, formatting and grammar.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office applications including MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Prior work experience in a global life sciences company is desirable.
- Additional skills needed for this role include:
- High integrity and demonstrated ability to treat confidential information with great discretion
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- A proven, collaborative team player and pro-active self-starter with strong follow-through
- Able to be forward looking and remain solution-oriented across a variety of situations.
- Able to operate under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Proven team player.
- Exercise good judgment and is solution-oriented across a variety of situations in a growing, fast-paced organization.