HR Operations Contractor
Job ID: BH407138
Category: Recruiting Coordinator, HR Generalist
Specialty: Human Resources
HR OPERATIONS CONTRACTOR
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, and detail-oriented contractor to join our HR Team. The HR Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations, tasks, and projects supporting our employees and the HR Team. The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented with strong organization skills, the ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks with tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
We offer a great opportunity to learn the full-cycle employee experience including onboarding, employee record management, process improvement, system implementation, and off-boarding. The Operations Specialist will be friendly and helpful, comfortable with handling highly confidential information, and will know how to prioritize work and understand the balancing act of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Enter employee information and maintain data integrity and accuracy in our system of record, SuccessFactors, and other HR systems. This includes data entry, report generation, and maintaining employee records while demonstrating the ability to protect confidential and sensitive information.
- Handle inbound employee inquiries in a timely manner – identify needs, process necessary transactions in our HR systems, and escalate issues when needed.
- Provide support for Total Rewards programs. This may include benefits administration, supporting employee wellness initiatives, employee recognition programs, and service award programs.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize and improve processes, and efficiency to enhance the employee experience
- Deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle
- Provide back-up support for the new employee onboarding and orientation processes
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as needed
- Assist with organizing training & development initiatives as requested
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience working in an HR department strongly preferred with 1-2 years of experience, Co-op and internship experience will be considered
- Experience with SuccessFactors, ADP, or other HRIS systems a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential information and maintain discretion
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.