Recruiting Coordinator: Talent Acquisition Contractor
Job ID: BH407113
Category: Recruiting Coordinator, Generalist / Recruiter, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
TALENT ACQUISITION CONTRACTOR
The Talent Acquisition Contractor works closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition.This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external stakeholders and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to challenge themselves in an active recruiting organization while also broadening their experience as they gain exposure to all facets of Talent Acquisition.
- High volume and complex scheduling interviews via Zoom and on-site working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Owning Contingent Workforce recruitment activities which includes scheduling; new temp assignment correspondence; orientation for contractors and tracking TEMP Headcount weekly reports.
- Managing New Hire Orientation Process post-offer with orientation trainers
- Managing Talent Acquisition’s Employee Buddy Program
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Revising process and procedure guides on a need-basis
- Helping with HR related ad hoc projects on a need-basis
Who You Are
- Strong Microsoft Outlook skills including scheduling/calendar management experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and effectively multi-task
- Very organized with great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.