Job ID: BH407098
Category: Executive Assistant
A growing pharmaceutical company seeks an Executive Assistant to the CFO to join their growing team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years executive assistant experience
- Experience supporting a CFO or finance department
- Experience working within Excel
- Pharma industry experience
Reporting to the CFO, the Executive Assistant, will support members of the Finance leadership team comprised of both remote and Cambridge-based employees. This role includes general administrative duties as well as project-based work in support of the Finance function. We are seeking to hire an individual who is highly collaborative with the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple deliverables and priorities.?
- Support preparation and regular update of department budget. Manage the flow of invoices and purchase orders and the contract process in coordination with finance and accounts payable.?
- Manage high level planning and logistics for key internal and external meetings. This may include preparing materials, arranging off-site venues, A/V equipment, accommodations, catering, meeting supplies, etc., as needed (post Covid)
- Collaborate and manage communication with external collaborators, agencies, and vendors, maintain Vendor Master Management records
- Provide Purchase Order support for finance and train and support other groups as needed
- Maintain the Master Contract Agreement file for organization
- Prepare documents and reports and update spreadsheets as needed, collecting and analyzing information.
- Interact with key external stakeholders in the US and overseas, including customers in a highly professional manner and with the utmost discretion
- Assist with on-boarding new hires across the Finance organization
- Proactively manage event and team meeting calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency with numerous weekly and ad hoc meetings
- Support ad-hoc projects as requested
- Manage Concur expense reporting Administration and corporate AMEX Administration
- Coordinate and organize international and domestic travels, hotel accommodations, car service, and preparation of itineraries/materials
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.