Job ID: BH407088
Category: Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant
Boston based software company is looking for an experienced EA to support the CEO. This individual is a self-starter, polished and has experience supporting members of the c-suite, preferably in the tech space.
- A minimum of 15 years as an Executive Assistant with at least 10 years directly supporting a CEO in a hyper-paced, high growth SaaS/tech start-up or management consulting firm.
- High sense of urgency with an innate drive to respond and take right action quickly.
- Comfortable and capable of managing up, holding executives accountable, and being appropriately persistent where needed to get required job done.
- Excels at developing relationships and working across the organization and representing the C-suite internally and externally.
- Organized and highly detailed multitasker with superb problem-solving, issue resolution and follow-through skills.
- Exceptional professional communicator with refined written, verbal, and active listening skills.
- Deadline-driven: accurately prioritizes assignments, juggles multiple tasks simultaneously and can work effectively in hyper-growth/fast-paced organizations.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral member of teams,
- Expert in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack and zoom.
- Customer service focused.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education plus directly related experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.