Recruiter: Tech, Sales, Diversity
Job ID: BH407012
Category: Recruiter: Technical, Recruiter: Sales/Marketing
Specialty: Human Resources
Client Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Location: 100% remote
Hours: 40 hours a week
Company Information: We are a multinational energy company and one of the world’s leading integrated electricity and gas operators. We work in more than 30 countries across five continents, generating energy with an installed capacity of more than 86 GW, selling gas and distributing electricity across a network spanning approximately 2.2 million km. With 74 million end users around the world, we have the biggest customer base among our European competitors, and we are one of Europe’s leading energy companies by installed capacity and reported EBITDA. The Enel Group is made up of approximately 68,000 people from around the world whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity
Size: 5000+ employees
Team Size: 30 people in HR in Boston/Andover. On the TA team there is a Director, 3 TA Partners, 2 TA Operations, and a sourcer
Interview Process: 3 round interviews
*5+ years of recruiting experience
*Strength in Sourcing
*Strong experience partnering with hiring managers
*energy industry experience
*Sales recruiting experience
Talent Acquisition Partner (6-Month Contract)
Who You Are:
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Flexible, can pivot between projects and shift priorities if needed to meet business objectives
• Resourceful, creative problem solver.
• Comfortable working in a remote environment; and able to interface and influence all levels of
management & stakeholders.
• Technology savvy; need to be able to quickly learn and navigate various systems.
What You’ve Accomplished:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5-7 years of prior talent acquisition experience
• Demonstrated experience in behavioral interviewing techniques
• Advanced sourcing skills to identify and attract passive & diverse talent for critical openings and
• Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple
• Experience with an ATS and LinkedIn, experience with iCIMS a plus
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.