Job ID: BH406859
Fast paced team seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate. This hire will be responsible for leveraging understanding of the assigned businesses’ workforce planning needs to support talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire a diverse, best-in-class talent for the organization.
• Executes strategic workforce hiring plan for the business by handling requisitions for end-to-end recruitment of internal and external talent
• Partners with Hiring Manager and HR in the recruitment and selection process
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers, interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
• Builds applicant sources, including building networks to find qualified passive candidates
• Direct interface and point of contact for our staffing agency partners for contract hiring
• Provides input on best sourcing channels and for functional talent; serves as a primary source of staffing and recruitment strategy advice, consultation, and education
• Supports talent strategy by presenting diverse interview slates; evaluates profiles of potential candidates and assesses candidates’ knowledge, skills, and aptitudes
• Implements creative and targeted search/marketing strategies that help to recruit staff to be more successful in pipelining both active and passive candidates, including managing internet job postings for all online recruiting sites
• Manages candidate experience, hiring manager satisfaction, and other talent acquisition metrics.
• Uses technology for applicant tracking, candidate management, and reporting
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or HR; advanced degree preferred;
• Minimum 3 years recruiting experience
• Full life cycle recruiting experience preferred
• High volume recruiting experience preferred in manufacturing, food service, retail or call center
• Experience with recruiting no- exempt hourly staff
• Prior experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and other appropriate systems/recruiting tools
• Conversational English ability
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
• Excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional results orientation with a high degree of personal initiative, and a very hands-on, flexible, and customer-centric attitude
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.