Recruiter: Life Sciences
Job ID: BH406577
Category: Recruiter: Sales/Marketing, Recruiter: Life Sciences
Specialty: Human Resources
5 Month Contract
100% Remote – Will work PST hours
In this role, you will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, sourcing, and closing on sales professionals and leaders.
- Minimum of 5 years of full lifecycle recruitment experience.
- Experience recruiting within medical device sales professionals and/or pharma industry.
- Successful track record of recruiting sales professionals.
- A mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience (agency experience only would not be a fit).
- Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite and ATS systems (Workday – preferred)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Human Resources regulatory guidelines and requirements
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of HR compliance related functions
- Experience recruiting within the cardiovascular space.
- Specialize in attracting talent within the sales organization with focus on territory managers and clinical field reps.
- Build critical relationships with your business leaders, peers, HR colleagues, other Talent Acquisition Teams and key outside partners.
- Assist in the development of and lead talent acquisition strategies for a variety of different critical roles for the organization, coordinating the deployment of internal and external resources to meet business needs.
- Create an exceptional candidate, hiring manager and team member experience by identifying and anticipating candidate needs, following issues to closure and collaborating with key stakeholders and exceeding expectations.
- Provide consultative guidance to and collaborate with hiring managers, Human Resource and Talent Acquisition leadership to assess workforce needs in the near and intermediate term to identify areas of critical need and develop appropriate Recruiting Strategies.
- Best represent and market the Edwards Lifesciences brand, the organizations business objectives, and career opportunities to potential candidates while building strong relationships with high potential talent for near term and future needs.
- Work on challenging projects that will further advance the Talent Acquisition function
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.