Ops Specialist-CA Income
Job ID: BH406543
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
- Ops Specialist-CA Income: is responsible for the global processing, balancing and reconciling of custody positions related to dividend interest payments. Activities include instruction receipt and authentication, entry instruction and verification (dual controls). • Collects global client’s dividend and interest Income payments• Verify information by validating payment advice received from local market against client receivable• Attempt resolution of client entitlement issue internally• Makes decision to repair or to contact sub-custodian or depository for resolution• Escalate issue to manager when necessary • Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure.• Generate custody/operations related systems reports in support of daily, weekly and monthly management reporting• Repair and resolve discrepancies in a timely and accurate manner keeping client informed• Identify trends in payment repair including event level, sub-custody level and or market lever repairs• Contribute to Division/ Firm process improvement activities through improvement of STP (straight through processing)• Acquire and maintain knowledge of Division goals and business objectives; perform activities that support these goals• Acquire understanding of full scope of Division and how specific function impacts the firm• Repair and resolve discrepancies that impact client servicing in a timely and accurate manner• Assist in activities that support the measurement of Client Service Standards• Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve all repairs with client payments in a timely and accurately manner.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated PC skills.
- Ability to identify, escalate and resolve a problem.
- Ability to communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Effectively utilize company's internal systems to support client servicing deliverables
- Computer literate – MS Suite of products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Internet knowledge
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.