Job ID: BH406419
Specialty: Human Resources
Senior Recruiter (Sales)
Contract to Hire/Direct Hire
Job Location: Irvine California
Company Information, Industry, Size: Information Technology
Interview Process: Virtual
- 5 years of experience.
- Sales recruiting
The Recruiter is responsible for identifying, assessing, and acquiring talent and engaging with business leaders to meet specific business needs. This position encompasses all stages of the recruiting process – from partnering with the business on position definition, search strategy and candidate requirements, to developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent.
- Strategically sources, recruits, screens, and interviews job candidates to fill existing and future job openings
- Delivers top talent through sourcing efforts, social networks, community networking, competitive talent shopping, referral networks, and contacts within the larger community
- Partners with hiring managers to understand requirements of vacant roles, while sourcing and delivering qualified, diverse candidates.
- Utilizes creative sourcing methods and has overall business acumen and understanding of organization
- Recruits applicants for specified job groups and/or jobs and directs applicants to apply online for open positions
- Supports organizational policies related to safety, environmental protection, housekeeping, etc. within area of responsibility
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, reliability, and productivity or improve the overall suitability and effectiveness of the management system, its processes, and products
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of recruiting and staffing experience
- Sales recruiting experience
- Experience utilizing selection tools and technologies
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipeline
- Excellent interviewing skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of behavior-based interview techniques
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Prior experience with technology solutions, including recruitment websites, applicant tracking systems (preferably SAGE), and creative sourcing techniques Ability to organize and prioritize multiple demands concurrently
- Ability to persuade and influence decision makers
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.