Job ID: BH406092
Category: Compensation Manager, Compensation Analyst, Compensation Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
The Senior Compensation Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and administration of competitive compensation programs that are innovative, compliant, cost effective and support the organization's philosophy and its' strategic plan Participates in the design, development, execution and communication of compensation programs, tools and processes. Advises on organizational policies, practices and procedures and ensures compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements. Partners Talent Acquisition to develop strategic pay practices and protocols that address recruitment & retention challenges.
- Provide compensation expertise to HR and management with respect to all compensation matters.
- Proactively conduct comprehensive analyses on market data and identify competitive, compensation solutions.
- Maintain salary structure and ranges. Apply Massachusetts laws and regulations, to include the Equal Pay Act, EEOC requirements, and other pay-related requirements.
- Keeps up to date with current climate in healthcare, as it relates to and impacts compensation.
- Support Recruitment team in determining compensation for job offers.
- Perform annual market analysis of positions to determine competitiveness of salary ranges. Perform market analysis of positions as needed between scheduled reviews.
- Perform routine compensation-related data entry and maintenance in HRIS.
- Reviews proposals for new or revised job descriptions to determine salary grade assignment and FLSA status.
- Manage all survey submission activities.
- Lead the annual salary planning process.
- Lead all compensation related projects.
- Analyze, develop, recommend and implement job grades and salary structures.
- Educate HR and managers regarding compensation strategies and processes, and how these processes comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Partner with HR staff members and various levels of management to understand the organization’s needs and develop solutions for any organizational challenges.
- Develop and maintain actionable and proactive reports. Report out on findings and track progression of implemented solutions. Adjust solutions as necessary to obtain optimal results.
- Provide analytical support to various projects within HR.
- Actively participate in projects including technology updates, testing, and implementation.
- Ability to communicate in technical and user-friendly language.
- Team player with the ability to exercise diplomacy and good judgment.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.