Billing Coordinator II
Job ID: BH406043
Category: Billing Supervisor, Billing, Accounts Receivable Coordinator, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable, Administrative Assistant
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Billing Coordinator II
6 months temp
Job Location: Onsite – Oshkosh, WI
Hours: 40 hrs per week
Support a variety of invoicing, collection and account resolution duties related to Government accounts receivable for the Defense Segment and the Commercial Segment. Responsibilities include invoicing in JDE and submitting invoices to the Government and then tracking payments. Making timely collections calls to keep accounts current.
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of business transactions in support of assigned job responsibilities. Maintain files, forms, and computer-based records in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Partner with internal and external customers to answer questions on business transaction processing requirements and respond to inquiries; provide support in resolving errors and responding to changes in business requirements.
- Perform defined balancing and reconciliation procedures to ensure transactions have been properly recorded.
- Prepare accurate and timely transaction processing reports for internal management needs and external reporting requirements.
- Maintain standard work instructions to document business transaction process steps. Apply Continuous Improvement Management (CIMS) principles and participate in process analysis and improvement projects.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- 2-plus years of related Billing experience using JDE, Excel and government specific systems
- Associates degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.