Job ID: BH405955
Category: Recruiter: Sales/Marketing, Recruiter: High Volume, Recruiter: Agency
Specialty: Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Reviewing the applicant tracking system (JazzHR) for inbound applications and evaluating them for individual position requirements
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates across multiple open roles
- Conduct pre-screening interviews to qualify candidates’ experience and skill set.
- Develop and execute all aspects of recruiting plans for assigned roles
- Conduct regular follow-up with the Talent Acquisition Manager to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of business needs
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Organize recruiting calendar and applicant tracking systems and ensure data integrity
- Contact and engage candidates throughout the interview and hiring process to ensure a smooth candidate experience
- Post openings in online venues, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Maintain detailed, thorough, and accurate records
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Support and coordinate with other HR team members to ensure hiring process is moving smoothly and meeting company expectations
- Utilize recruitment strategies to support company diversity initiatives
- Continually seek to improve processes and produce positive outcomes
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field and 3-5 years of experience recruiting (agency recruiting experience preferred) or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 2 or more years full cycle recruiting experience – Agency experience is HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Demonstrated success engaging candidates at all levels by way of open web, cold calling, social media, etc.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and take initiative
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ or more years sourcing for digital marketing careers such as digital marketing sales, digital marketing account management, PPC, and SEO careers to name a few.
- 1+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in an agency setting communicating with both clients and candidates alike.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.