GxP Facility Operations Coordinator
Job ID: BH405916
Category: Junior Procurement, Procurement / Supply Chain, Operations
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Senior Facility Operations Coordinator
6 Months (potential to convert to permanent)
Job Location: Boston, MA (onsite) and may require travel to other sites on a limited basis.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Co Size: 3,400
- Bachelor’s with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in a regulated industry healthcare, pharma/biopharma, architectural firm, engineering firm
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, PowerPoint, Excel
- GMP experience
- CMMS experience
The Senior Facilities Coordinator will support the GxP Facility Operations and Engineering Department with a broad band of responsibilities within Facility Operations, Maintenance, Calibration and Engineering Support of our GMP related locations. The successful candidate will need strong communication and relationship building skills, financial and budget control acumens, working knowledge or relevant experience in the building trades, engineering disciplines or facility management, must possess keen attention to details and the ability to work independently. There will also be more traditional administrative support of the team including, but not limited to, calendar management, meeting planning, preparing meeting minutes and developing presentations but the bulk of the work will be more complex which will require interpretation of objectives and independent decision making to implement workable solutions.
The position will report to the Sr Director of GxP Facility Operations and Engineering or designee.
The Sr Facilities Coordinator will play an important role in ensuring the effective and efficient execution department processes, procedures, and programs as well as material and services procurement and budget adherence for multiple facilities.
- Budget control and reporting, vendor management and procurement of goods and services for several locations and sub-departments.
- Provide logistical planning and administrative support for the GxP Facility Operations and Engineering including calendar management, travel, expense reporting, catering, and document production
- Work with cross-functional internal and external peers to provide general administrative oversight of the Operation/ Facilities department.
- Prepare departmental paperwork, including non-routine correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, and detailed reports requiring analysis of data.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.