Job ID: BH405506
Category: Training Coordinator, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Hours: 40hrs/wk — 8hrs/day
Interview Process: Video Call or Phone Screen
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in education, HR or healthcare)
- Minimum 1-3 years in corporate training (healthcare related training preferred)
- Experience working with external vendor partners
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Strong with Microsoft Office applications
What You'll Do:
- Perform day to day project management and administrative support for current and future training initiatives.
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Coordinate logistics of new hire training with vendor(s) and/or internal team.
- Coordinate and assess training effectiveness to ensure retention and adoption of taught skills and techniques.
Track training performance and support any identified retraining opportunities.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of relevant training and resource materials.
- Coordinate and/or facilitate training debriefs as needed.
- Compile post training evaluation data to identify how programs are received and if changes are needed.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively amongst cross-functional teams.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.