Job ID: BH405343
Category: HR Generalist
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: HR Generalist
- Min. 3 years working in corporate HR
- Min. 1 year of using Workday or other HRIS Systems
- Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Advanced Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Process improvement/implementation experience
Our organization is growing, and we need support to help enable our current HR processes and be a part of the effort to scale them as we grow. We are looking for an experienced generalist who can serve as a point of contact for employee process/policy questions as well as manage updates to Workday to ensure that employee and organizational data is complete. In this role, you may also be asked to help support ad hoc projects, like writing job descriptions, exit interviews, managing communications, partnering with vendors, and organizing training. The ideal candidate will also have employee relations experience, enjoy problem solving, building relationships and have a deep curiosity for understanding how things can be done more efficiently. This is a contract position with an opportunity to convert to full time for the right candidate. Initially, this will be a remote position with the possibility to work on-site depending on comfort level/business need.
Here's What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the HRBP team to understand current processes and policies
- Support Workday HR processes such as transfers, reorganizations, shift changes, compensation changes, etc.
- Manage ad hoc report requests in partnership with HRIS team
- Engage with employees and managers to resolve employee questions
- Respond to employee relations concerns as needed
- Develop effective working relationships across HR functions to understand key process requirements and drive efficient resolution of problems that may arise.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a corporate HR environment
- A minimum of 1 year experience using Workday or other HRIS system.
- A desire to be part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- Ability to anticipate problems before they happen, seek ways to continuously improve our work, and have a relentless sense of urgency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are communicative.
- MS Outlook and Excel skills are required. Word and PowerPoint experience desirable.
- You drive for results and set a high bar for yourself and others.
- A natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate, and conduct your work.
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
- Respect for others and a desire to work as a team. We win together.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.