Job ID: BH405005
Category: HR Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
Contract Duration: Open ended (perm potential)
Job Location: Malden (Hybrid schedule)
Company Information, Industry, Size: Healthcare
Interview Process: Virtual
- 3+ years of HR and Admin experience
The role of the HR Assistant is to provide HR Reception phone coverage and administrative support in a format that promotes the efficient operation of the HR Department. The HR Assistant will also provide administrative oversight and support to the Alliance's training and organizational development functions. The incumbent assists by performing office administrative functions in a customer service focused manner.
The HR Assistant must possess a pleasant phone manner and a positive attitude to effectively run the main reception area of the Human Resources Department. They actively participate in department ongoing continuous improvement initiatives and achievement of goals to increase overall department effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Processes all internal transfers and change requests.
- Helps maintain accurate employee records.
- Meets with new hires to complete ID Badge Photos and pre-employment/hiring paperwork.
- Assists with the coordination of New Employee Orientation
- Works on special projects as assigned by Recruiter or HR Management.
- Provides administrative support to the talent acquisition team which includes but is not limited to reference checking, interview scheduling, and phone screening.
- Education/Training: Associates degree or equivalent experience in healthcare and/or human resources.
- Work experience: A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Administrative Support, Human Resources Support preferred.
- This position requires a well-spoken individual with excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced team environment
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.