Workday HRIS Analyst
Job ID: BH404987
Category: HRIS Analyst
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Workday HRIS Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Workday Experience
- 5+ years of HRIS and data management experience in a SaaS and ERP environment
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Report Writing Experience
- Expert Level Excel Skills
Reporting to the Sr Manager, HRIS, the Workday HRIS Analyst is responsible for the daily support and maintenance of Workday and will support implementation of new HR systems and interfaces. The HRIS Analyst will assist subject matter experts and work closely with the HR team, vendors, and contract resources to deliver enhancements to the Workday platform, ensure data integrity, test system changes, create reports, and provide analysis for HR related process improvement opportunities. The anticipated time frame for this assignment is six months.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Update and maintain configurations in Workday, including business processes and notifications
- Serves as Tier 1 level system support for Human Resource Information Systems, especially Workday
- Troubleshoot and research issues and questions from HR, Payroll, Finance and Business Systems teams
- Support reports requests, including maintenance, updates and new developments
- Maintain scheduled future processes for reports and integrations
- Review integration errors and warnings
- Work with the business to maintain data structures within Workday such as cost centers and time tracking codes
- Support system testing and document system updates
- Support mass data loads using EIB
- Support SOX requests
- Identify areas for process or system improvements
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of HRIS and data management experience in a SaaS or ERP environment, Workday experiences required.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel skills.
- Experience writing reports using a report writer tool.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.