Job ID: BH404402
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- HS Diploma
- 1-3 years Administrative Experience
- Microsoft Outlook, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Healthcare Experience
- Strong Scheduling Experience
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and customer support to the 2-3 full time clinical faculty and their patients in the Division of Rheumatology through the responsibilities outlined below.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Perform administrative duties under minimal supervision at the highest proficiency level.
– Provides direct support to 2-3 full time clinical faculty, supporting their patient practice.
– Ability to problem solve and determine best course of action with little direction.
– Manages all aspects of patient care for two full-time clinical rheumatologists.
– Work on projects, coordinate work, take initiative using all available resources, follow through on issues when needed, apply knowledge as appropriate with little direction from Supervisor.
– Provides transcription of dictated physician notes, medical papers, book chapters.
– Assist with training and orienting staff as needed.
– Provide cross coverage as needed.
– Assist with special projects as directed.
– Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality.
– Other duties, as assigned
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.