Data Entry Operator
Job ID: BH404215
Category: Data Entry, Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
- HS Diploma
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Associate’s degree
- Administrative Experience – medical office or other healthcare setting
Daily training and supervision will be by Credentialing Manager and Credentialing Assistant.
Will provide full-time administrative support for a non-clinical area, mainly maintenance of physical credentialing files; performing data entry in a pull-down entry credentialing database, scanning/uploading documents into the credentialing database, maintaining repository of scanned documents on RPSO shared drive, assisting RPSO staff including the Director with other assigned additional tasks/projects related to recruitment, credentialing and the data management of university academic appointments for professional staff.
• Maintenance of physical credentialing files
• Support ongoing database updates, including the addition (scanning/uploading) of images and verifications of renewed licenses, educational and training histories
• Scanning and uploading of documents, including adding appointment dates and locate correct universities/facilities from pull-down list and request addition of sites
• May assist with other projects that arise in the context of migrating to centralized credentialing.
• Must be comfortable/adept with automated databases and scanning of documents, organized, and demonstrate an attention detail to maintain data accuracy.
• Position requires that the candidate be self-directed and flexible with respect to shifting priorities in the department.
• Must be comfortable with various Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.