Sourcing Specialist – Remote
Job ID: BH404098
Category: Treasury Analyst, Treasurer
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
6 Month Contract
The Global Procurement Operations Specialist is an integral member of Procure to
Pay process. The Global Procurement Operations Specialist will work independently and cross-functionally with the various teams to provide support and accountability throughout the P2P
- Minimum 2 years of procurement/buyer or related experience
- Understanding of Source to Contract, Procure to Pay, and PR/PO lifecycle
- Basic understanding of contracts
- Basic understanding of supplier management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to details and good communication skills
- Experience with OracleCloud, Salesforce, & JIRA a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain or related discipline preferred
- Support and strengthen partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at identifying,
- understanding and fulfilling their sourcing and contracting requirements.
- Collaborate to conduct contract review and support contract negotiations with suppliers.
- Use the strength of emotional intelligence, empathy, and tone to support internal
- stakeholders and requestors focusing, not just on contract deliverables, but feelings of
- trust, support, and partnership.
- Review incoming and ongoing vendor engagement and contract requests. Support
- requestors through the source-to-pay process.
- Provide oversight and approval of PR’s/PO’s by confirming requests have gone through
- the source-to-pay process.
- Ensure alignment with category strategy through continuous dialogue with category and
- procurement leads.
- Inform category lead with insight into sourcing and contract trends.
- Identify opportunities for Sourcing to help drive RFx’s with key stakeholders and support
- identified opportunities encouraging use of appropriate tools, technologies, and
- Support updating supplier data to help AP resolve payment issues.
- Support other ad hoc projects as needed.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.