Job ID: BH403894
Category: Administrative Assistant
Responsible for providing administrative support within Business Operations for multiple Gas Distribution Field Leaders at various locations. The Administrative Assistant may be working in these areas: Gas Distribution support, Field Manager support or special projects. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Payroll duties (correcting system interface errors (IDOCs) and releasing timesheets)
• Equivalent Straight Time charging, posting and distribution per the Union Working Agreement
• Accounts Payable activities including creation and processing of Purchase Requisitions
• Purchase card reconciliation
• 664 Processing for MDOT compliance
• Check requests
• Mail sorting and distribution
• Other similar or related duties
• May require lifting and/or carrying heavy loads (Approx. 5-35lbs)
Must be able to interface and work with teams with diverse disciplines, understand their administrative needs and requirements.
Must be willing and able to rely on Policies, Procedures, Job Aids and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position.
The successful candidate will possess good computer skills, including the aptitude and ability to learn and use one or more versions of specialized software.
We are willing to train the skilled candidate on the job.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.