Job ID: BH402967
Category: Purchasing, Buyer, Procurement / Supply Chain
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Leader of gift packaging, crafts, décor, and creative play products with a portfolio of over 50 national brands, sold nationwide seeks a Buyer to join their procurement team. In this role, the Buyer will work from a strategic perspective while ensuring that all tactical requirements are fulfilled. Responsible for negotiating and enforcing pricing and commercial terms with all associated suppliers, manage commodities, improve product quality, expedite activities, reduce lead time, and improve reliability.
- 5-7 years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment
- ERP systems experience
- Intermediate proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience purchasing for raw materials, chemicals, printing inks, and dyes
- Experience supporting a multi-location organization
- JD Edwards (ERP system) experience
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM)
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.