Joint Venture Finance Manager
Job ID: BH402585
Category: Finance Manager
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
The Joint Venture Finance Manager serves as the face of the partnership by establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with the assigned business unit(s). The incumbent manages critical financial relationships by providing analytical support and focus in compliance with company policies and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide full cycle business development support and document review for the assigned business unit(s) from pre- through post-transaction.
- Provide guidance and direction in the preparation of diverse financial reports, forecasts, models and budgets; presenting results and providing recommendations to the assigned business unit(s).
- Review and approve applicable financial statements on a routine basis; ensuring data accuracy and integrity in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Serve on the board of directors for the assigned business unit(s) as required.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the assigned business unit(s); participating in meetings and managing the understanding of the operations.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years related experience; or a Masters degree with 6 years experience; or a PhD with 3 years experience.
- Demonstrated experience in policy review, document review, regulatory and legal compliance.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse audiences through diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.