Post Sales Contract Administrator
Job ID: BH402563
Category: Contracts Administrator, Contracts Admin
Post Sales Contract Coordinator
3 months (will likely extend/convert)
Location: Weston, FL – hybrid work model
Hours: 40 per week
1-2 years of relative experience
Intermediate Microsoft Suite skills
Salesforce knowledge is a plus
Associate College degree preferred
The Order Processing Administrator III is responsible for the review of contracts and the data entry into Salesforce (specifically within Contract 360).
This position will perform daily entries within the system and ensure that information is accurately reflecting contract language within Sales Force contract 360, being accountable for the new customer validation process. In addition, this person will support management on the development and maintenance of daily/ monthly reports related to operational and performance KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). The Associate Manager of the team will be leading this position during its term.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Review and evaluate contract relevant information for data entering purposes. This includes calculation of SQC (Sales Quota Credit) for commission purposes, billing rates, payment terms and contract terms.
2. Perform new customer validation process. This includes understanding the assorted services, product offerings, registration of product keys accessibility for functionality in customers' environment. Also includes searching for legal name and validating customer’s address.
3. Evaluate and interpret revenue and billing impact, including comments and future details that will need to be noted/communicated to the revenue team
4. Assist in the creation and maintenance of daily/monthly reports for tracking purposes of the team various contract queues and their different process stages. Also run monthly reports for KPI (Key Performance Indicators) purposes.
5. Work with Assoc Manager on different projects as needed. Understands and help develop measures to analyze special projects as requested in the Pos-Sales/Contracts team
Knowledge and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.