Job ID: BH402498
Category: Payroll Manager, Payroll Analyst, Payroll, Benefits/Payroll
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A growing pharmaceutical company seeks a Payroll Lead to join their team on a contract to perm basis.
- Bachelor’s degree
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Multi state payroll experience
- Canadian payroll experience
- Equity experience
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred.
- Manage the US and Canada payrolls and produce semi-monthly payroll cycles, special compensation amounts, and bonus payrolls.
- Work with HR to handle equity payouts and shares
- Ensure the timely processing of federal, state and local tax filings, payments, corrections, tax notices or tax demand.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and IRS regulations.
- Oversee filing in new employment tax territories, working with ADP and ADP HR compliance.
- Collaborate effectively with HR to ensure benefit deductions etc are set up and tracking sheets.
- Oversee European monthly payrolls for accuracy and timely submission. Manage global payroll service providers and ensure GDPR compliance.
- Collaborate effectively with HR team members and Finance on payroll related issues, ad-hoc projects, reporting, audits and account reconciliations.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.