Job ID: BH402481
Specialty: Human Resources
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
6 Month Contract
The Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for providing the highest level of Talent Acquisition partnership with Commercial leaders and hiring managers. As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team, the Consultant will deliver high caliber sales professional level talent and promote the brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. An innovative approach, near and long-term recruiting vision, business acumen, and personal organization is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages requisitions, conducts a needs assessment with hiring manager, reviews and tracks resumes, creates job postings & oversees the posting process.
- Conducts phone screens to identify candidates to progress to hiring manager screens or onsite/virtual interviews. Creates and presents prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Consults with senior leadership to identify recruitment needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Completes detailed search assignments (client engagement documents), ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements and if necessary, modifies existing job descriptions to accurately reflect the position.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Leverages online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit high caliber talent.
- Creates and fosters relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provides complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates and enhances the candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Interviews all candidates presented and includes the use of behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Manages the scheduling process and logistics of all interviews, working closely with the HR Coordinator, candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepares candidates for interviewing wand specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation setting.
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates, as well as scheduling.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates within the guidelines of compensation policy.
- Manages the presentation, selection, offer negotiation and closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Conducts follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Initiates and maintains excellent working relations within the Human Resources organization and internal stakeholders.
- B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline required. MBA or MS preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in field sales recruitment for pharmaceutical/biotech industries. Experience working on a variety of requisitions in a pharmaceutical/biotech company in addition to field sales recruitment is a plus.
- Experience with sales expansions is desirable
- Oncology experience is a plus but not required
- Prior ATS experience required; Workday is a plus.
- Prior experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience filling, executive: Director level through Sr. Director, mid-level managerial and professional positions at all levels within pharma/biotech industries.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing candidates, EEO compliance and federal and state laws regarding employment practices, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.