Front Office Assistant I
Job ID: BH402277
Category: Administrative Assistant
Client Job Title: Front Office Assistant I
Under the direction of the RN Center Manager, the Front Office Assistant displays and practices a work-style that reflects the mission, vision and values of the Advanced Endoscopy Center, as well as the Organization. Participates in the continuous quality improvement process as required. Maintains a working knowledge of departmental standard operating procedures, including the use of specialized instrumentation, Quality Control requirements, and preventive maintenance
- Ensures patient flow on clinical days with continuous communication
- Schedule appointments for multiple physicians
- Facilitates the registration and scheduling process for patients:
- Greets visitors promptly and courteously, using eye contact upon their arrival.
- Answers phones and assists walk in patients, consistently providing timely and accurate information to patients, physicians, Organization personnel, and public sector to achieve the highest possible level of satisfaction.
- Collects initial demographic and clinical patient information (patient history and meter upload) and enters it into the medical record.
- Compiles charts for new patients and prepares charts for the next day.
- Supports administrative functions for the department as requested.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.