Contracts & Pricing Assistant
Job ID: BH402163
Category: Contracts Admin
Summary: Under general supervision, manages all assigned contracts, including the accurate and timely processing of drafts, operations, and strategic pricing initiatives. Prepares various analyses and works with the Pricing team and other departments to ensure compliance with Companys pricing strategy.
Essential Job Functions: This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Implements strategic pricing initiatives and perform analysis to identify exceptions for management review; reviews contract pricing and usage data to insure adherence to contract guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Contract management including creation, review and analysis of contract prices.
- Interacts with department Directors to communicate changes to both current and proposed new customer contracts.
- Performs any and all needed duties in the preparation and analysis of customer contract Add-Change requests.
- Reviews and analyzes customer contract proposals in preparation for management approval of contract and price changes to various customer accounts.
- Reviews pricing requests as they relate to existing or proposed new customer contracts.
- Review and proactively analyze system generated reports.
- Provide feedback and follow up communications across organization on any issues or market challenges.
- Update downstream systems with contract information post-execution
- File contracts and other documents in SharePoint and contracting system as necessary
- Must be able to complete tasks with minimal guidance
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Business and personal computer hardware and software applications, including Microsoft Office, Salesforce, DocuSign, and Thoughtspot
- Good understanding of costs and profit margins.
- Data collection and analysis procedures and computational methods.
- Customer contracts and pricing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical business.
- Principles of mathematics and statistical computations.
- Current Company policies and practices, including safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to read, write and understand documentation in English.
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
- Providing excellent customer service with both internal and external customers.
- Managing and organizing multiple projects and assignments.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-task abilities.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Minimum Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent, and minimum of two (2) or more years experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals or cosmetics industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Incumbents in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, pushing and pulling, stooping and crouching climbing and walking, vision to monitor, occasional lifting of equipment or materials weighing up to 50-70 pounds.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.