A/R, A/P, Payroll Clerk
Job ID: BH402109
Category: Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
The AR/AP/Payroll Clerk provides administrative and financial support and processes transactions related to accounts payable, travel expense processing and reimbursements, accounts receivable, or payroll. Requires timely and accurate data entry and or processing. Identifies and researches or escalates issues. Interacts with other members of financial operations or customer service teams, suppliers, or Harvard faculty and staff as appropriate. Follows standard practices and procedures.
Duties will include:
• Enter manual tax forms to assist employees who need help entering in PS self-service
• Document processes relating to multi-state taxation, including step by step direction for each state to be distributed to FAS/HMS payroll teams
• Assist payroll team in responding to inquiries on new state tax processes
• Backfill for processing stops/reissues, employment verifications, returned checks
• Assist with document retention project
• Filing, other administrative duties as needed
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.