Job ID: BH401763
Category: Administrative Assistant
Contract to hire or Permanent
Job Location: Arlington, VA or Beverly, MA
*This job is onsite.
Company Information: Financial Services
Interview Process: Video calls
- Microsoft Office – specifically Outlook
- Scheduling experience
- Administrative experience
- Proof of Covid vaccination
Nice to have:
• Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Multi-tasking and task management skills are necessary. Handling simultaneous projects in a timely and efficient manner.
• Possess a professional and positive attitude.
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Organizational skills are key to remain successful.
• Attention to detail is necessary.
• Must be able to screen incoming calls when necessary.
• Willingness to help complete projects is a plus. This means working late on occasion on ensure project completion.
• Provide general assistance to Vice President and Office Manager including scheduling in Outlook.
• Provide general assistance to other members of the office.
• Answer incoming calls, on multiple phone lines.
• Help maintain several email inboxes.
• Help maintain the office calendar: schedule calls, meetings, lunches, etc.
• Help plan travel for senior level employees: book flights, hotels, rental cars, etc.
• Use doorbell system
• Enter invoices for payment.
• Help maintain office supplies/beverages/snacks: keep track of what we have/what we need.
• Help maintain relationships with clients and vendors. The Administrative Assistant will be in contact with both on a regular basis.
• Scan confidential documents, and store/save them appropriately. Maintain an organizational system for these documents.
• Create labels for FedEx, USPS, UPS.
• Help maintain postage system.
• Driving to local Post Office to obtain money orders for clients.
• Driving to our PO Box, to pick up large volumes of mail.
• Sort through incoming mail and distribute appropriately.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.