Diversity Talent Sourcer
Job ID: BH401520
Specialty: Human Resources
Diversity Talent Sourcer
6 Month Contract
Locations: Can be near any regional center
Westlake, TX, Albuquerque, NM, Salt Lake City, UT, and Denver, CO, Covington, KY, Jacksonville, FL, Merrimack, NH, Smithfield, RI, or Durham, NC, New York, NY, Boston, MA.)
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will screen, develop, and manage relationships with active internal and external candidates, as well as passive external candidates for pipelines and select assignments. You will also identify leads through various research methods and then qualifies and develops those leads through scripted screening interviews when appropriate. The incumbent works in partnership with Staffing Consultants to introduce developed candidates for open positions, typically recurring roles with known profiles.
- 3-5 years of recent of full lifecycle recruitment experience
- Previous experience with Diversity Recruiting
- Experience with sourcing techniques including identifying passive talent, building talent pipelines, referral generation and diversity recruiting
- Experience with Recruiting Platforms and Tools – Workday, Text Us, Textio, HireVue
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook
- Partner with Staffing Consultants to gain business unit knowledge, understand business unit needs, and customize candidate development efforts to those areas needed by Staffing Consultant teams.
- Develop efficient research and sourcing approach for the immediate need as well as longer-range pipeline development across a function.
- Contract with Sourcing colleagues and Staffing Consultants regarding overall expectations, timeframes, candidate pool quality and quantity, and frequency of updates.
- Use available tools and resources, including Senior Candidate Developers, to learn about current market intelligence, industry trends, compensation practices, and consultative approaches
- Implement various sourcing techniques (job boards, print media, telephone lists, etc) to find appropriate active and passive candidates for specific positions, focusing on "highest payback" or most relevant organization, roles, etc.
- Implement sourcing strategy with an eye to cost implications and establishing a solid pipeline of talent to optimize timeliness of hiring.
- Capitalize on understanding of current need, and knowledge of industry trends, in order to utilize a broad network to source candidates and generate leads and contacts.
- Perform data mining and proactive, outbound calls to reach and acquire active and passive external candidates. Review resumes and pre-screen candidates.
- Build and maintain a solid understanding of current employment market perspective and trends.
- Maintain dedication to stay in contact with recent new hires to further build candidate pipelines.
- Ensure a positive experience for all leads and candidates beginning with initial contact.
- Represent us in marketplace; build impression of firm through contact with passive candidates and sources of candidates.
- Optimally position, specific organizations, and opportunities to leads and candidates.
- Qualify candidates for a possible match, using screenings, phone interviews, references etc.
- Use knowledge about business unit needs and specific opportunity to determine candidate fit with.
- Prepare candidates for screenings/interviews by supplying as much information as appropriate to candidates about, the business unit, and the job.
- Build ongoing relationships with candidates to attract them to and keep them "warm".
- Hand off warm candidates to Staffing Consultants.
- Ability to effectively educate candidates on career paths, benefits and compensation.
- Maintain integrity of data entered into Hiring Management System (HMS) and File Finder.
- Enter and update accurate data on a real time basis.
- Participate in site specific and/or function specific recruiting and community events.
- Participate on project work designed to address process improvements for sourcing technology, data management, search practices, and Staffing initiatives.
COVID work policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will move to our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic working – post pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.