Job ID: BH401516
Specialty: Human Resources
6 Month Contract (will likely extend up to 2 years or convert)
Locations: Can be near any regional center
Westlake, TX, Albuquerque, NM, Salt Lake City, UT, and Denver, CO, Covington, KY, Jacksonville, FL, Merrimack, NH, Smithfield, RI, or Durham, NC, New York, NY, Boston, MA.)
The Technical Talent Acquisition Consultant uses effective marketing and sales orientation and methods to identify key markets, source, and hire internal/external candidates with the required skills and proficiencies to meet business unit objectives.
Assigned business unit divisions and functions are typically large and sophisticated. We provide subject matter expertise to Staffing colleagues and hiring managers with regard to the internal and external employment market trends and maintains deep knowledge of their clients’ strategic objectives and workforce plans. You will serve as a leader to less experienced Technical Talent Acquisition Consultants and may perform leadership responsibilities such as hiring, mentoring, and development. You may be main point of contact for key Staffing-wide program or service offering.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 7 years of recruiting experience, Technology recruiting experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook
- Experience with a web-based applicant tracking tool
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Skills You Bring
- Demonstrates highly developed Staffing expertise, deep organizational knowledge, and sound business discernment in order to contribute to the business and build credibility with clients
- Best-in-class negotiation skills to close sophisticated offers involving many components of compensation (e.g. cash, equity, variable pay, sign on)
- Positive relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to interact and present to Senior Executives
- Ability to lead, coach, and mentor staff
- Excellent interviewing skills and practices
- Marketing and sales/service expertise and orientation
- Resourcefulness to identify and use the resources, information, and assistance needed to tackle client problems
- Highly developed consultative skill to build strong, long-term relationships with clients and business partners
- Initiative to create opportunities to meet clients in order to better understand their business priorities, needs, and plans
The Value You Deliver
- Act as the regional lead for TA with a focus on building a local TA community and acting as a talent champion.
- Foster a team environment and look for opportunities to bring the local teams together for impromptu or formal meetings/discussions
- Represent TA at the local regional team meetings/discussion; provide BU leaders data and analytics meaningful to the region as well as local market trends/competitive analysis
- Support local ERGs and diversity partnerships
- Support the onboarding / assimilation of new associates
COVID Work Policy
- Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
- Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.