HR Business Partner
Job ID: BH401491
Category: HR Business Partner, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: HR Business Partner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- 3-5 years of progressive HR Experience
- PHR/SPHR or HR Certification
- Healthcare experience
Operating under the HR Business Partner Service Delivery Model, the role of the HR Business Partner is vital to comprehensive delivery of high quality HR services throughout the hospital. The Business Partner serves as a partner to all assigned departments, providing direct support across all HR functional areas (i.e. ER/LR, Compensation, OD/L, Benefits, EAP, OHS, HRIS, etc.). The HR Business Partner has a tremendous impact on the caliber and delivery of all HR-related services to its customers.
This specific position works under the Senior Human Resources Manager. The Business Partner would partner with leadership in a variety of departments within the hospital.
The HR Business Partner establishes and maintains working relationships with all levels of Hospital management and staff and works with management to strategically and proactively address HR matters and to analyze and forecast trends. The HR Business Partner also participates and supports a variety of projects and initiatives in support of their client(s), the HR department, the hospital, and the system.
The HR Business Partner identifies areas of concern and either provides direct assistance or coordinates the assistance of a central HR Specialist or consultant to work together to address these issues. The HR Generalist maintains awareness of and appropriately utilizes the services provided by the HR specialty areas (i.e., Employee/Labor Relations, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS, Employee Assistance, Occupational Health, etc.) and the Office of the General Counsel.
• Three to five years of progressive HR experience
• Work requires in-depth HR knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or closely related field and three to five years of progressively more responsible experience.
• PHR/SPHR, or other HR certification a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access and web-based tools such as PeopleSoft, HRMS and Web hire strongly desired.
Skills, Abilities and Competencies
• Political savvy
• Negotiation skills
• Communication skills (interpersonal, oral and written)
• Ability to work respectfully and effectively with all levels
• Analytical/technical thinking; project management skills; initiative/creativity
• Ability to work in a team environment; to manage multiple responsibilities, often under time pressures; to function independently and effectively.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.