HR Coordinator (Sr)
Job ID: BH401479
Category: Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
– Bachelor's Degree
– At least 3 years of HR experience
– Proficiency with computer systems, including Microsoft Office, HRIS systems, ADP EZLabor, Interviews, ER Investigations
– Responsible for HR related program administration and support for all employees at a particular location (regardless of business group) and in some cases field based employees.
– Oversees several Human Resource services to ensure they are properly administered and serves as a front line resource relative to employee inquiries regarding HR programs and procedures. In addition, interfaces directly with the Corporate HR Staff on various human resources and payroll related issues and initiatives.
– Leave Administration: Responsible for administering leaves for all employees under scope of responsibility.
– Attendance Administration: Serves as the primary Attendance Administrator by ensuring that the data for processing attendance represents an accurate population and ensures timely and accurate transmission of data to Corporate Payroll.
– Worker s Compensation Administration: Processes Worker s Compensation claims and accident reports for all employees under scope of responsibility.
– Facilitates All Aspects of New Hire Orientation: Schedules and facilitates New Hire Orientation.
– Onboarding Termination Process: Works with the Talent Acquisition Group to process background verifications drug screenings.
– Unemployment Process: Responds to all unemployment inquiries in a timely manner.
– Benefits Communication and Coordination: Processes all benefit changes to include changes in coverage, employee data, cancellations and COBRA continuation.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.