Job ID: BH401451
Category: Recruiting Coordinator
Specialty: Human Resources
Client Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Location: West Coast. 100% remote.
Hours: 40 hours a week
Company Information: We are a multinational energy company and one of the world’s leading integrated electricity and gas operators. We work in more than 30 countries across five continents, generating energy with an installed capacity of more than 86 GW, selling gas and distributing electricity across a network spanning approximately 2.2 million km. With 74 million end users around the world, we have the biggest customer base among our European competitors, and we are one of Europe’s leading energy companies by installed capacity and reported EBITDA. The Enel Group is made up of approximately 68,000 people from around the world whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity
Size: 5000+ employees
Team Size: 30 people in HR in Boston/Andover. On the TA team there is a Director, 3 TA Partners, 2 TA Operations, and a sourcer
Interview Process: 2-3 rounds of virtual interviews
*2+ years of HR experience
*Experience with orientation and onboarding of new employees
*iCIMS or Avature experience
*Bachelor’s Degree experience
*Recruiting Coordination experience
Staff & Services: Talent Acquisition Specialist (6-Month Contract)
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible is responsible to ensure timely, thorough, and consistent pre-boarding of new hires and internal transfers. As a key point of contact from the offer letter process through the first day arrival, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is a vital role for a smooth onboarding experience.
What You’ll Do at Enel:
• Responsible for all key process steps starting with the offer letter process through the first day orientation of all employees.
• Initiates onboarding through ATS and ensures all paperwork completed by the new hire during the process.
• Maintains personnel files in compliance with all legal requirements.
• Reviews results from background checks and provides results to TA Director for review when necessary.
• Initiates and makes outbound calls to applicants relating to onboarding process and/or documents received.
• Process employment eligibility verification through form I-9 and E-verify.
• Verify applicant successfully completed the pre-employment background check; follows up with applicant as needed.
• Responsible for the follow up with each applicant to complete onboarding process. • Prepares new hire folders and responsible to update and maintain all employee electronic records on the shared drive.
• Escalate concerns or issues to supervisor if there are delays in the process.
• Responsible for all ICT tickets to manage equipment and systems access for new hires. • Process disqualified applicant(s) within system requirements
Who You Are:
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Flexible, can pivot between projects and shift priorities if needed to meet business objectives. • Demonstrated skill in using iCIMs and/or other applicant tracking systems.
• Must have the ability to communicate with applicants and various levels of internal customers regarding the onboarding process.
• Excellent partnership skills: knows how to effectively work with hiring managers to provide onboarding of new employees.
What You’ve Accomplished:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years Human Resources job related experience.
• Experience with orientation and on-boarding of new employees to ensure a smooth and transition into their new role.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.