Job ID: BH401392
Category: Office Manager
Specialty: Human Resources
Computer software company based in Boston is looking for a self-sufficient, reliable Office Manager to run their Tampa, Florida office. This individual will handle hands-on office management tasks such as retrieving and distributing the mail, accepting deliveries, managing vendors, maintaining supplies and any other ad-hoc office needs.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- 3-5 years of experience managing an office space for at least 100 office-based employees
- Valid FL Driver License is required; Role requires the ability to run routine errands in a personal vehicle during working hours
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Confidently utilize computer applications needed to perform the responsibilities of this position, i.e. Visio, DocuSign, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Passion for creating positive and welcoming environments
- Proficient in maintaining calendars, expense reports, and purchasing
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with high degree of confidentiality, diplomacy, and professionalism
- Self-starter who is reliable, conscientious, and organized
- Sound judgment and ability to solve problems with excellent follow-through
- Must be able to meet expectations amidst interruptions and changes in tasks and direction
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.