Job ID: BH401360
Category: Administrative Assistant
Coordinates and has direct responsibility for a program, project, event or program. Creates and implements administrative systems to manage area of responsibility. Serves as main source of information, effectively responding to inquiries from potential customers, participants, academic collaborators. Prepares and maintains records, reports, budget and plans. May maintain a web page, website, or program materials. Requires 2 to 3 years of related experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction. Able to plan, prioritize, and track work. Basic or better proficiency on common office software.
The Student Care Team assistant will support HLS administrative staff by coordinating class recording requests for students who have personal or medical emergencies, managing webpage postings, and managing data entry. Ideally, the candidate will have experience managing sensitive medical information, but this is not required.
• Two open positions, most likely shifts would be 6am – 1pm and 2pm – 8pm
• Every Sunday, one person will need to check email on Sunday afternoons in case someone will be missing a Monday class. This should be about 2 hours total per week, every other week, rotating between the two workers.
• The position is a hybrid remote role: 75% remote/25% in-person split with some degree of flexibility.
• 35 hours per week work schedule.
• Would require a criminal background as these workers would have access to personal identifiable information/health records
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.