Accounting Clerk II
Job ID: BH401172
Category: Accounting Clerk
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Onsite – Cambridge, MA 02139
18 Month Contract
Hours: 30 hours per week
Accounting Clerk role is responsible for supporting the NIBR Informatics (NX) teams in Cambridge & East Hanover in delivery of IT category goods and services from external vendors. This role includes the Order Management of Hardware, Software and IT Services. The person will work closely with the Associate Director Business Operations to support in daily activities around Order Management, invoice Management, ensuring excellent data quality which forms the basis for financial planning activities. Execution of Purchase orders of different IT category goods, based on assigned tickets Work closely with AD Business Operations to ensure timely booking and payment of invoices Investigating on open invoices/quantity deviations Ad-hoc projects.
- Prior experience in Accounting
- Prior experience in some of the following areas: IT Order Management, IT Procurement, Vendor Management, Execution of IT Contracts
- Proficiency in MS Excel, SAP, eShop or similar purchasing system.
- Confluence, Jira is required – other relevant tools a plus
- Good team player, flexible in helping across areas of responsibility in order for overall team to deliver excellent support
- Well Organized, strong emphasis on accuracy, adherence to deadlines, process-oriented and very structured
Education: Bachelors degree
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.